NEWPORT, R.I. — The Newport Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival takes place this weekend. Find out more information here.
Tickets are $5 before the event and $10 on the day of the event.
The Newport Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival takes place Saturday, May 18, from noon to 5 p.m. at Fort Adams in Newport. Early access VIP hour will occur from 11 a.m. to noon.
Beer will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- This event is family friendly
- All bags will be searched upon entry
- Seating will be limited; lawnchairs are encouraged
- Dogs are allowed, given they are well behaved and remain on a tight leash
- First Responders (Police, Fire & EMS) and Military (active/retired/veteran) recieve free admission with valid ID (service members only)
- Lineups subject to last minute changes and updates
- Parking will be available on-site
Food trucks (subject to change) will include the following:
Da Bomb Truck
Local Scoop (VIP)
The Whoo(pie) Wagon
Canterbury Kettle Corn
Flip N Roll
Mike’s Clam Jam
The Bacon Truck
Sweet Big Donuts
Alcoholic beverages will be provided by (list subject to change):
Wine- red & white
Down the Road